yes. it’s pretty sexualized too, but it depends on who you’re talking to and the environment you’re in and all that jazz. some people don’t care but I avoid it myself out of courtesy
oh dang, gotcha
is twink a slur?
Follow my new blog of buildings ——> HERE
I’ll digging up and posting all of the buildings from my forthcoming book ‘Big City Explorer’ out in September 2014!
Some other facts about Josephine Baker (Freda Josephine McDonald)
- She first married at the age of 13
- She danced alongside Ethel Waters at the Plantation Club in New York City
- She tried to bring her career to America in 1936 but the racism forced her back to France
- She was a member of the Free French forces during WWII
- She also worked for the French Resistance during WWII. She smuggled messages in her underwear and music sheets.
- She was awarded the Croix de Guerre and the Legion of Honour for her work with the French military
- She was married 4 times
- She adopted 12 children from around the world
- She attended the March on Washington and was one of the speaker’s
- In 1973 she finally got to perform at Carnegie Hall in NYC
- Princess Grace of Monaco was a friend of Josephine Baker
- Josephine Baker died in her sleep of a cerebral hemorrhage on April 12, 1975 at the age of 69
- Over 20,000 people attended her funeral procession in Paris
- May 20th is Josephine Baker Day as declared by the NAACP because of her Civil Rights work
New installation by Pip & Pop in Kurashiki, Okayama: Through a Hole in the Mountain